Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A day on set with Fun. | for PictureGroup & Atlantic Records

It is rare to get the chance to combine your love of two things. Long before I shot a single still image, I was captured by the beauty and process of making film. Last week, a referral (of a referral of another referral) granted me the opportunity to make pictures on set of a music video - yet this time, it was on a much larger scale than ever before. The band Fun (stylized "fun.") is set to release a music video for their newest UK single, "Why Am I The One," and with only a tiny break in their tour schedule falling in Seattle, they had only a limited time and a day's worth of locations to make what needed to be made. A week later, they won "Best New Artist" at the Grammys... following 12 years in the music business. While I must admit, I haven't listened to a lot of Fun, I had an excellent time documenting behind-the-scenes while on set with the band and crew. Enjoy.

All images © PictureGroup / Atlantic Records.

















1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the last portrait, it has almost an analog quality about it that makes the image taste like chocolate mousse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swooping by my blog. Please share your thoughts. Thank you!